Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Young zucchini — 1-2 PCs.
Carrot — 1 PC.
Onion — 1 PC.
Ripe tomatoes — 3-4 PCs.
Garlic — 1-2 cloves
Olive oil — 2 tbsp
Salt, black pepper, sugar, dry aromatic herbs, fresh dill – to taste
1. First prepare the tomato puree from ripe tomatoes. Scald the tomatoes with boiling water and remove their skin. Cut the tomatoes crosswise into two halves and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the growth zone and tail. The flesh is to invest in a blender and grind to puree state. This will be the base of tomato soup.
2. Onion and garlic peel and finely chop. Carrot peel and cut into small cubes.
3. Young zucchini cut into cubes.
4. In a skillet heat 2 tbsp olive oil and fry on it chopped onion for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add to the pot the garlic and the chopped carrot, salt and pepper, continue to cook stirring over medium heat for another 5 minutes
6. Cut chicken into pieces. Add the fillets in the skillet,add the aromatic herb to taste and fry that chicken turned white for 5-6 minutes.
7. Add the chopped zucchini.
8. Pour into a saucepan a quarter Cup of water and simmer under lid on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
9. Add the tomato puree and 1 tsp sugar. If the soup is too thick, add a white table wine.
10. Cook for 10 minutes from boiling.
11. The finished soup pour into bowls and garnish with fresh dill.